Wednesday 20 June 2012

Media drop week 7

Another productive Wednesday at contact theatre we've been blessed with presence of talented local artist's  Jay Deane & Medy (Vibez & Determination)  they have honoured use by laying down a hook on "set use free" and some harmonies on as unnamed project which features local beat-boxer Nial "Bigun"and production by JSD.

Were also going to introduce you to Mediadrop regular Nqobile
Hello , my name's Nqobile , i'm an Mc and producer , i've been writing my own lyrics for years and producing beats since i was in year 10 when a friend of mine introduced me to Reason 2 . I'm writing more for the beats we get in media drop . i'm going through a learning curve am learning about more poetic intricate wordplay in my lyrics i am working on some sol and collabrative work which you will hear soon. 

Nqobile